Water Damage Contents Cleaning
After sustaining water damage, the feeling of loss can be overwhelming. Before you decide to toss everything and start over, we want you to know there’s hope! Kiser Construction has trusted contents cleaning service partners that can salvage and restore many of your possessions, from furniture and light fixtures to important documents and family heirlooms.
Experienced Contents Cleaning Services
When water damage affects your personal belongings and valuable items, trust in Kiser Construction’s contents cleaning partners for efficient restoration services. They will promptly assess and inventory the damaged contents, utilizing specialized techniques to effectively clean and restore them.
Specialized equipment and cleaning methods used on your belongings will get them looking as close as possible to their original state. During this process, we do everything possible to reduce your stress and your workload, handling every step of the restoration process from start to finish. You can rely on secure storage and inventory management for your contents during the restoration process.
Contents cleaning services include:
- Prompt assessment and inventory of damaged contents
- Utilization of specialized techniques for effective content cleaning and restoration
- Careful handling and transportation of contents to our dedicated facility
- State-of-the-art equipment and methods to remove water, moisture, and odors
- Thorough cleaning, deodorization, and sanitization of contents
- Restoration of salvageable items to their pre-damage condition
- Collaboration with insurance companies for smooth claims processing
- Safe and secure storage of contents during the restoration process
- Return and reinstallation of restored contents to your property
Your contents will be carefully transported to a dedicated facility, where state-of-the-art equipment and methods will be employed to remove water, moisture, and odors. Through thorough cleaning, deodorization, and sanitization, we’ll ensure that your contents are returned to a clean and safe condition.
We work closely with insurance companies to streamline the claims process. You can count on us to return your valued items to their pre-damage condition. While Kiser Construction does not currently offer in-house contents cleaning, we look forward to adding that to the scope of our services in the future. In the mean time, our trusted contents cleaning partner will take great care in restoring your damaged items.
Why Choose Kiser Construction?
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- IICRC Certified
- Insurance Assistance
- Quality Products & Craftsmanship
- Affordable Rates
- Free Inspections
At Kiser Construction, we prioritize your safety and well-being. Our experienced team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations and providing you with peace of mind throughout the water restoration process. If your property has been affected by water damage, don’t delay in seeking professional restoration services.
If you require immediate assistance, please call us on our 24/7 emergency line at 612-518-8852.
To learn more about how we can help, give us a call today at 763-633-2010 or fill out our contact form.