- Can I use any restoration company I want, or do I have to use a firm my insurance company suggests
Yes, you have a choice. Insurance companies often have preferred providers, but you are free to use any company you want. Make sure to choose a restoration company that puts your interests first.
- What does IICRC certification mean, and why is it important for my job?
The IICRC is the governing body for restoration work; most of the industry’s best practices are spelled out by the IICRC. It also means you’re working with a restoration company that’s keeping up to date with training and best practices in water, fire and mold remediation and our employees and processes are of the highest quality. Learn more at www.iicrc.org
- A hailstorm damaged my roof. Can I get a new one?
Call Kiser as soon as you notice roof damage, or even if you’re not sure if your roof was damaged from hail or other weather incidents. We’ll send a project manager out right away to assess the damage, then work with your insurance company on all the details.
- There are so many types of siding, I can't choose what's best!
There are many varieties and styles of siding, and Kiser has the expertise to help you choose one that’s appropriate for your home. We’ll help you narrow down the choices by using factors such as budget, cost of ownership and color.
- I want to remodel my kitchen. How much will it cost?
Kitchen remodels can vary widely depending on the square footage being remodeled and many other factors, but Kiser can work with a variety of budgets. The best thing to do would be to begin by meeting with one our kitchen design experts. They can quickly help you come up with your budget and it is often less than you think it will be.
- I want new cabinets, but don't have a big budget. Can you help refinish my existing cabinets?
Although refinishing your existingcabinets may be a great option, many times there isn’t a significant difference between refinishing and new!
- How do I go about making my home wheel-chair accessible?
At Kiser we have lots of experience with home accessibility projects. We’ll assess things like counter top heights, door widths and ramps.. Let Kiser’s accessibility team take a detailed look at your needs and help develop a plan.