Make your house feel like a home.
You may benefit from improvements that make your home easier to access. There are lots of reasons to consider a home accessibility improvement:
- Couples who want to age at home instead of moving to assisted living.
- Family members who have been through an accident, whose home is no longer accessible.
- Families who have been blessed with a family member who is disabled.
Contact Kiser for an easy transition of your home to become ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. We offer elevator and lift installation, track systems, accessible shower doors and bases, roll in showers, overhead lifting solutions, and help finding great products to better suit you at home, such as Luna Lift Systems, Luna Room to Room, E track, AKW, and Medicare.
How the process works:
We have a tried-and-true process for helping customers make accessibility improvements to their homes. First, a Kiser Project Manager will meet with you and listens to your needs. We then work with you to develop a comprehensive plan, which may include:
- Making doors larger, and adding wheelchair accessible ramps
- Adjusting cabinet heights, adjusting appliances, adding lifts
- Installing custom bathtubs and showers
- Adding durable flooring that will withstand wear and tear from wheelchairs
- Installing interior lifts and elevators
Kiser’s goal is to make your house accessible, but still feel like a home.